The Dylan Bloom Band will be one of two opening acts for the Neal McCoy Concert on Saturday night.
Dylan Bloom – Vocals / Rhythm Guitar
Theo Märzorati – Drums, Harmony Vocals
Blake Beiermann – Electric Guitar, Harmony Vocals
Jake Kramer – Bass Guitar, Fiddle, Mando, Harmony Vocals
John Wooten – Keys, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals
With roots that run deep in a small farm town along the Platte River, the Dylan Bloom Band has now relocated to Lincoln, Nebraska. Their heartland-themed songs are sweeping across the midwest where audiences immediately connect with the honest lyrics and small town anthems that make up Dylan’s first album “Strong in a Small Town” released in 2012. Read the rest of this entry »
Dave Shelton of the Lower Elkhorn NRD presents a check in the amount of $3100 to the Wayne County Agricultural Society funds for the 10 new camper pads on the North side of the Fairgrounds.
2015 Promises to be another great year for one of Wayne County Fair’s biggest events, The Demolition Derby! The action never stops! Watch our local drivers and those from surrounding counties and states crash like you’ve never seen before! Don’t miss it!
Founded the East Texas Angel Network (ETAN) with wife, Melinda, to provide financial assistance to families with children suffering from serious illnesses (Raised over 5million dollars since its inception).
- Honored by the Masonic Grand Lodge in 2007 with the W. B. and Brandon Carrell
- Humanitarian Award, the highest honor given to a non-Mason
- Released Neal McCoy LIVE! On DVD in 2006
- Owner and Founder of 903 Music, from 2005-2007.
- 2006 Country Radio Broadcasters Humanitarian of the Year
- 2006 CRB Award
- 2005 ACM/Home Depot Humanitarian Award Winner
- 15 USO Tours since 2001
- Two-time “Entertainer of the Year”
- CMT’s “Top 10 Video of the Year – The Shake”
- “Video of the Year – Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye”
- Robert J. Burton Award (Country song most performed on Radio) – Wink
- Reggie Award Winner for Fleetwood Homes national advertising campaigns
- Honored in 2006 at the 37th Annual Country Radio Seminar in Nashville, with the Country Radio Broadcasters’ Artist Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Neal was inducted into the Texas Music Hall of Fame on Aug. 15th, 2009
- XII CD Produced by Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert & Brent Rowan
- PRIDE CD Tribute to Charley Pride is Neal’s current CD
- 2014 Emcee/Host & performer on Blake Shelton’s 2014 -10 Times Crazier Tour
The Wayne County Agricultural Society would like to welcome Doug Temme and Lucas Munter to the Fair Board!
The Wayne County Agricultural Society wishes to thank Shelli Keiser for 9 years of service to the Fair Board and Russ Urbanec as well for his service.
The recipients of this year’s Kilroy Award are Dave and Joyce Sievers of Wayne.